Friday, March 23, 2007

True Friends


Hi everyone today my blog is about telling who your true friends are and how you should care for them. I always wanted a girl for a true friend but it’s really hard for me to make such a relationship work .maybe the problem is in me of the fact that I am too independent, that I am busy but I tried many times to make one .unfortunately this person only used me. I deal with too much fake people. And it not then they’re always just ditching me for something. Hmm… Friends? Easily 2 find, but TRUE Friends is hardly 2 have. I have many friends but close friends? I don’t know exactly… Maybe I think they’re but they didn’t think the same… try to make me know more about them n let them know more about me… I think that need time- not short but cant say that will b long… don’t know… respecting some who r near u 1st…Aya fighting!!!!!!!! True friends are few and far between. Most people are acquaintances - which is fine for socializing and having a good time. A good friend will be there consistently, will share equally secret things about themselves as you do with them. What you want to look for is reciprocity (do they give back - not evenly but do you get what you give?). Also, before you consider someone a "true friend" remembers... they have to earn that place. So when you meet someone or if you review your present circle of friends... hang back and look at how they act over a period of time. Don't offer too much information about yourself that is precious to you until you see how they reveal themselves over time. People reveal their true colors quickly... once they relax with the group or with you. True friends are family you chouse to have around you and you can find them, but it takes time. I think there are true friends. You just have to make sure you are both honest with each other. Don't be willing to accept someone who just uses you when they feel like it. Make sure you both have things in common. And always be willing to try new things. It’s difficult to be a good friend but always you can try to be the best for that person special. There are true friends out there. They just aren't very common to find.I found many friends but with the time we are changing and never can be friends forever. Ok now one ask to you Broken Heart wanna be my best friend ;) Here are quotes that show friendship and these quotes also show how friends act.
Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." -- Jewish saying
In my understanding this quote means that if you find a friend you will find a treasure because a friend is like a treasure that you keep. You must keep him or her safe because if you won’t it can be stolen away from you. Just like a precious treasure that you keep hidden. Now that my blog is finished you will already tell who you true friends are.

No comments: