Saturday, March 3, 2007

My Family


First of all I will introduce the members of my family. My father is Leopoldo Baquilta. My mother is Jennifer Baquilta. My brother is Dexter Baquilta. And yours truly Marie Therese Baquilta. Let us start from me. I am Marie Therese Baquilta. 12 years of age. I am a product of Barrio Luz Elementary School. The school where there are many fights. Everyday there is always a fight. Once I fought with a boy. He was the one who started the fight. He started the fight by punching me in the face. I tried very hard to punch him back but I couldn’t. I was so frightened that I will be suspended. I was afraid because we were already in grade six and if I get suspended it would affect my grade. So I didn’t fight back. What did I do? I went to our room. I went near the mirror and saw blood on my lips. My lips then were as red as an apple. Enough about me and my school. Lets go to my brother. His name is Dexter Baquilta. He is 17 years of age. He is turning 18 on November 4. I will tell you where he studied. When he was in kinder one and two and grades one, two and three he studied at Samanthabadra Institute. When he was in grades four, five and six he studied in Barrio Luz Elementary School. And when he was in high school he studied in University of the Southern Philippines or USP. He is supposed to be a first year college student now. But he decided to quit studying for one year so that he could rest. You know, my brother is a good in playing the guitar. He knows different songs. He also knows songs that are not very popular. He is good in picking, plucking, etc. he also has a band. I still don’t know the name of their band. But they already started playing in different schools. I think they started playing last December. I love my brother very much. But he does not know about it. All he knows is that I hate him very much. Because we always quarrel everyday, every week etc. my brother is one of the persons who taught me how to play the guitar. Now lets go to my mother. Her name is Jennifer Baquilta. She is 37 years of age. She is turning 38 on June 8. She is a housewife. She is a great mother. But sometimes I get irritated. Why? Because when she speaks at me the tone of her voice is like she is very angry at me. And if we have something to quarrel over she does not want to be wrong. In my case I am always wrong in the eyes of my mother. That’s what I hate about her. Now lets go to my father. He is Leopoldo Baquilta. He is 42 years old. He is turning 43 this November 10. my father really cares for me. For me he is the best father in the whole world. He works in TESDA or Technical Education Skills Development Authority. And that is part of the story behind each of the Baquilta Family members.

No comments: