Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Childhood Friends


My childhood friends are very important to me. They are important to me because they played a very big role in my life. They are the ones who thought me how to be a great person. I have four childhood friends. And you know they are all boys. I have childhood friends that are boys because in the past I didn’t like girls. I didn’t even want to be a girl. What was in my head before was how to become a man. But I changed after what had happened before just read and you will know how I become a true girl or am I. As I said before I have four childhood friends. They are Junrey, Paolo, Vincent MadrideƱos and Eric Montealto. We are friends for almost five to six years. We play together every weekend and every summer. We are very close. Every weekend when their father is not around (maybe on a trip) they usually stay at our house. One time they even slept in our house. I forgot to tell you their ages. So lets start from the youngest, Vincent is turning thirteen this year. Eric is turning fifth teen this year. Paolo is also turning fifth teen this year. And I think Junrey is turning seven teen this year. So that means that Junrey is the eldest among the five of us. You know, they are the ones who thought me how to play basketball. At first I really had no interest in that sport. But I became interested when Paolo was the one who personally thought me how to play. He was the first one to teach me. After that day I kept thinking that basketball shall be my favorite sports. Why? I don’t know why. Maybe it is because of Paolo. Three years after what happened they already matured. I discovered that Junrey already had a girlfriend. But for me it was nothing until my brother told me that Paolo also has a girlfriend. After what I heard I became angry. All that I was thinking that moment was to kill his girlfriend. Something came to me and asked me “do you like him?” and both my mind and my heart told me yes, yes, yes I like him, I like him very much. Why? I like him because he is kind, smart, athletic, strong, tall, handsome and the most important one is that he is a gentleman. He respects women. That is why I like him very much. Until now I still like him very much. but we can’t see each other anymore. Why? Because my mother is avoiding me from going to their house. She is avoiding me to see one of the members of the MadrideƱos Family. I don’t know why. But I think she is avoiding me to see Paolo. I think we were only destined to be friends. I really miss playing with my childhood friends. I miss their faces. I miss the way they smile and the way they laugh. My wish is that those days will come back. I wish that the good and happy memories will come back. I hope, wish and most importantly I pray that the five of us will see each other again. I really love my friends. I hope that they can still remember me. And I also hope that I too played a very big role in their lives. In Paolo’s life especially. When can we ever see each other again? I hope that it will be in this year. I really miss them.

No comments: