Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Loving Heart

EEEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hello to all my friends out there in the whole universe that are reading my blog right now. Hi!!!!!! Today my blog is about a loving heart. I don’t know why I came up with this idea, maybe it’s because I’m inspired. Oh my God, is it true. I’m falling in love again. Why does my heart keep on falling in love? You, does your heart fall in love always? If you ask a person what she or he likes he or she will then say “I want somebody to love me”. If he or she will say those words then that means that he or she is not loved. You know, loving is not hard but there is something that is really hard to get or figure out how to forget about that person that you already loved very much. And another thing that is hard to do is forgetting that only person that you already loved with all your heart and that is the hardest thing to do when you will love. I will give you part of the love story of my classmates when I was in elementary. This is how it goes, my friend is like a lesbian but she isn’t she only walks and talk like a lesbian but inside her heart she is really a true girl. Then she has another friend that is very close to her. That friend was the most trusted friend she ever had. Now there was one time that my friend had a crush on her classmate that was the second honor in our class. So she kept it a secret for a very long time. Until one day her most trusted friend asked her if she already has a crush. And she told her yes. After what she said, her friend kept on asking her who is the lucky guy. Until one day her crush passed by her and her most trusted friend saw her smiling as if she saw the man of her life. So her friend asked her if she had a crush on him and she told him no. but her friend kept on asking her and then she shouted yes. And her most trusted friend told her that she also has a crush on the same boy but after she said that she told my friend that that boy will only be yours because she does not like him anymore, so they became happy. But days after the revealing, she realized that she had mistake on telling her friend. Because when she went to school very early she was teased by her classmates. She asked her friend about it and you know what she said, she said that they had a truth or dare and when it was her time to tell the truth she told everyone who was the crush of her friend. And because of that, they were not speaking to each other again. But there was one hard time that my friend could not accept, it is that her most trusted friend and her crush was already you know “mu/ mutual understanding. It is very hard to accept that your best friend is now your worst enemy. But you know it’s a lesson to all of us to be more careful of picking those people who you will trust your secrets to. It’s very hard to find those kind of people in our time right now.

No comments: