Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Journey on Becoming a highschool student


Hi everyone. I am Marie Therese Baquilta a I–Villamor student of the University of the Philippines High School Cebu. Our school is one of the most known schools here in the Philippines. You know, for me, my stay here in UP is the greatest. I know there are a lot of people who hates me and there are many people here in UP that are insulting me. I don’t care. All I care about are my studies and my friends. I really love studying here in UP. There are many friendly people here. I learned many things on my stay here in UP. My classmates and friends told me that I have changed a lot. I have changed because of my friends. I have many friends here in UP, I think. But there are people that really made a spot here in my heart. There are three of them. They are Adelpha Albino, Gizelle Peras and Roxenne Lourdes Rosario. They are my closest friend. They are the ones who changed me. They changed me from being boyish to being a true girl. I will tell you how they changed my life. First is Gizelle, she was the one who thought me to be gentle. She thought me how to hide my feelings. Now I can hide my feelings. I can hide my feelings whether I am angry at them or I was hurt by what they said to me. She thought me how to stop my anger, because long time ago when I was still in elementary I used to punch those people who insult me or the people that I am angry with. Next is Roxenne, you know Roxenne and I always quarrel. I know that I have hurt her. So she thought me how to say sorry to the ones that I have hurt. and she has corrected me thousands of but I don't even listen to her and instead of saying thank you for correcting me I say to stop correcting me because sometimes when she gives me advices it makes me insulted. Because she gives me advice everytime. Now the last person that had made the most changes in me is Adelpha. She made many changes in me. By the way she is the one that made the most changes in me.

No comments: